Getting to the NECC - National Exhibition & Convention Center (Shanghai) is very easy and convenient.
The exhibition center is on the Metro Line 2, just next to the Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport and the Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station.
The Metro network in Shanghai s extremely efficient, safe and really easy to use. All the information and signs are available in English.
Take Metro 2 and get off at East Xujing station (exit 4, 5 or 6), right inside the exhibition center.
The venue’s metro station lies at the terminus of Metro Line 2, which connects Pudong Airport, Hongqiao Airport, Hongqiao Railway Station and some of the most central locations of Shanghai, such as Lujiazui, People’s Square, Jing’An Temple and Zhongshan Park.
Check how to reach the venue by Metro
Download the Shanghai Metro map
More than 50,000 taxis are serving in Shanghai, they are operated by over 100 taxi companies and are in different colors.
Generally, it is not difficult to hail a cab along the street. However, the situation may be troublesome during rush hours and at the most busy locations.
Be aware that taxi drivers speak only Chinese and the most of them prefer to be paid cash.
To book taxis in a simple and fast way, have assistance in English and even pay with international credit cards, you could download the app MyChinaTaxi. It will make your taxi experience easier!
In any case, if you like to reach the exhibition center by taxi, please show the driver the destination address in Chinese
During CIFF Shanghai many important hotels organize free shuttle buses to and from the venue. Please check if the hotel where you are staying offers this service.
Free shuttle buses are also organized by CIFF both from and to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport and Pudong International Airport. You can easily find them at the arrival areas.
CIFF has always taken seriously the health and safety of its visitors, exhibitors and employees. In consultation with government and local authorities in China, fair partners, venue and local team, has made the decision to regularly organize the 46th CIFF Shanghai.
In order to ensure everybody’s Covid-19 prevention, several security measures have been taken:
- CIFF connects with the big data centre for the Health & Family Planning Commission to provide the pandemic screening data for personnel and generate the health confirmation code for all the visitors to enter the exhibition center.
- each visitor must show the personal ID card or passport for real-name authentication and the health confirmation code before entering the exhibition center.
- responsible staff provides the body temperature measurement services at each entrance of the exhibition centre.
- it’s mandatory for all to wear face masks during the exhibition.
- CIFF sets up medical stations and quarantine points at the exhibition center
Please be aware that:
- all employees of the NECC - National Exhibition & Convention Center (Shanghai) undergo the nucleic acid tests for COVID-19 and do their utmost to reduce the risk of coronavirus infections.
- NECC - National Exhibition & Convention Center (Shanghai) is in charge of security assurance & equipment maintenance work